Wednesday, May 6, 2009

2009 Has Been Postponed

I know I have told this to alot of people, it is official, I am buying a house!

This results in me not having any money to continue racing competitively. It hurts to say this, but the only GNCC races I will be competing in for the rest of the year at this point is the Somerset race in 2 weeks and Ironman at the end of the year. Those are both very fun races and I look forward to them. Plus one is only 2 hours away.

I am in the process of trying to loose weight. I have been overweight my entire life and I am tired of just dealing with it. I have been trying to loose weight for 8-9 years now and it has come that time when it really needs to happen. It scares me to think of the consequences of my weight. AND I know I will be a better racer for it in the end. I would strip 75lbs off the bike in a heart beat because I know it would make the bike faster, so why not loose that weight off of me too!

starting weight:
5-6-09
339.8 this morning.

goal:
275-250


Thanks to all the sponsors that stepped up to the plate this year with some serious help. I hope this does not upset anyone! I will be back racing in 2010 for sure and I would hope to have you all behind me again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment