Monday, March 2, 2009

3 Days Till Georgia!!!

Well, Like everyone else in the racing world I am still waiting on parts, mostly my fault but I wish some people were a bit faster!

I have Rath Racing front and rear bumpers coming for the grizzly along with a Pro Motion Twist throttle I am going to give a try. That's going on the practice bike first!

I have been slacking the past few weeks on the workout front but I am in way better shape then I was over the winter. Still far away from where I would like to be and even farther way from catching Bryan Buccannon, boy that guy is fast. 9 minutes on Kilby? wow! I have a LONG way to go.

I hope to do well this year, but I am also looking to have fun. I am in the process of trying to buy a home and if that happens there is NO way that I am going to be competitive to the level that I desire to be.

Next weekend is my first competitive running event. The Shamrock 5k (3.1 miles) in Baltimore, MD. Should be interesting since I have been slacking so much! We'll see. Haha. My goal is to finish without walking once, and that might be a feat at this point.

Bike should be ready in days, the trailer and van are almost packed and ready to go. should be a good time. see everyone in Georgia!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment